OSC17 is March 8-10 – Registration is Free
The 2017 Ohio Safety Congress & Expo (OSC17), sponsored by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, is less than a month away. There is no charge to attend!
By attending the safety congress, you and your team will learn to:
- Prevent workplace injuries and illnesses;
- Achieve better outcomes for injured workers; and
- Reduce workers’ compensation claims costs.
There are more than 200 educational sessions.
- 94% of OSC16 attendees believed that there is a potential to impact their organizations after attending this event;
- OSC16 achieved a 93% attendee satisfaction rate; and
- Almost 90% of the attendees claimed they would implement what they learned in their workplaces.
Register here. And don’t forget to say hi to your OMA team at booth #434! 2/6/2017