- A comprehensive system for managing claims
- Your OMA account manager is your single point of contact
- Your company’s data organized on your workers’ compensation dashboard
- No extra fee ever for Industrial Commission hearing representation
- Program and discount options – from group plans to self-insurance
- A total focus on manufacturers
To simplify workers’ compensation management, we’ve put your company’s data, tips, forms and tools online at
- All claims affecting your experience and premium
- Saving potential with BWC and OMA programs
- Key drivers of your rates and premiums
- Claims management tools and program guidance
- And much, much more
Each month, there is a one-hour safety webinar with subject matter expertise from OMA Connections Partner, Safex, and others. Webinars qualify for the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation 2-hour safety training compliance requirement.
Recorded safety webinars and OMA workers’ compensation management best practice videos. Log in at My OMA.
You’ll receive the information and analyses you need to follow and shape workers’ compensation legislation & regulations and to manage your workers’ compensation program. The Safety & Workers’ Compensation Policy Committee, a feature of the community, meets in-person three times per year and call-in participation is available. We’ll email you safety & workers’ compensation updates and invitations to learning events. Log in to My OMA and subscribe to Safety & Workers’ Compensation at My Communities.
The OMA Connections Directory connects you with safety & workers’ compensation experts who understand manufacturing.