Intel’s Ohio project is a once-in-a-generation opportunity for the Buckeye State and its manufacturing community. All of Ohio will benefit from this world-class investment, which serves as the nation’s leading example of reshoring – a returning to domestic manufacturing. Ohio is where leading manufacturers go to reshore in America.
The global chip shortage has cost manufacturers billions of dollars in lost revenue, while negatively impacting every American family and business. By strengthening one of the most vital links of the modern supply chain, Intel’s decision to locate in Ohio is critical for our national security and quality of life.
The Ohio Manufacturers’ Association (OMA) has created this page to share important content and resources related to Intel’s Ohio project.
- OMA press release on Intel’s phase-one announcement
- OMA press release on Intel’s workforce investment
- “Retooling Ohio” document on Intel’s benefits to Ohio and its manufacturing sector
- “Retooling Ohio” document on the multiplier effect of Ohio’s large-scale manufacturing investments
- “Retooling Ohio” document – Q&A with Intel Ohio General Manager Jim Evers
- OMA’s editorial in the Columbus Dispatch on the need to pass the federal CHIPS Act
- OMA press releases on U.S. Senate and U.S. House passage of CHIPS-Plus Act
- OMA press release on Intel’s groundbreaking
- “Innovating and Investing in Ohio” webpage
- Supplier intake form for prospective suppliers to Intel’s Ohio operations
- Sign-up form for updates from Intel
- Intel’s economic impact
Contact the OMA:
Email us at email@example.com or call (800) 662-4463.