OMA Board Elects Directors
At its quarterly meeting this week, the OMA board of directors elected three new directors:
- J. Daniels, General Manager, Gorman-Rupp Pumps USA
- Steve Irwin, Plant Manager, Circleville, DuPont
- Julia Sabin, Vice President, Government Relations and Corporate Sustainability, The J.M. Smucker Co.
Additionally the board elected two members to its Executive Committee:
- Pam Heminger, Vice President, Business Operations, Honda of America Manufacturing, Inc.
- Billy Vickers, President & CEO, Modular Assembly Innovations LLC
Scott Balogh, President & CEO, Mar-Bal, Inc. and chairman of the OMA board of directors, said that OMA’s strength comes directly from the extraordinary quality of its volunteer leaders. 3/15/2018