Get Ready for Election 2020 With These OMA Resources
There are some fast-approaching key dates for Election 2020. They include:
- Oct. 5 — The last day to register to vote in the November election.
- Oct. 6 — Early in-person voting begins.
- Oct. 31 — Last day to mail absentee ballot requests or get them in your county board of elections drop box.
- Nov. 2 — Last day to get your absentee ballot postmarked. (If the ballot is submitted via the county board of elections drop box, it must be received by 7:30 p.m. on Nov. 3.)
- Nov. 3 — Election Day! Polls are open 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Additional election dates and deadlines are included on the OMA’s Election 2020 web page. This site includes the brand new Manufacturing Voter Center — a one-stop shop to share with your employees. 9/15/2020