Industrial Storm Water Permitting – No Exposure Certification Can Save Money


Regulated businesses must either apply for an industrial storm water discharge permit or submit a no-exposure certification (NOEC). This Ohio EPA article will help you understand the NOEC and changes you can make that may make you eligible for the NOEC.  5/4/2017