Blank Forms W-2, W-3 & 1099 No Longer at Taxpayer Assistance Centers


The IRS says:  Don’t wait until the last minute to get blank Forms W-2, W-3 or 1099.  The demand for paper tax products is declining because of an increase in e-filing and the availability of products online. Therefore, the IRS will no longer stock Forms W-2, W-3 and 1099 in Taxpayer Assistance Centers.  The forms, which are used by small business owners, can be ordered online or by telephone and mailed directly to the taxpayer’s home or business address. To order online, go to the IRS’ Online Ordering for Information Returns and Employer Returns website.  To order by phone, call the IRS at: 1-800-829-3676. The Social Security Administration also offers an online option to create and file electronic Forms W-2. File Forms W-2/W-2c and W-3/W-3c electronically by visiting the Social Security Administration’s Employer Reporting Instructions and Information website to create and file electronic fill-in versions of Forms W-2 and W-3.