Get Reimbursed by BWC for Updating Your Drug and Alcohol Policy

Through the Ohio BWC’s Substance Use Recovery and Workplace Safety Program, employers in 33 participating counties can get reimbursed for updating their drug and alcohol policy.

Call OMA Connections Partner Working Partners® at (614) 337-8200 to see if you can take advantage of this program. Also, use this list of questions to help review your policy. 11/16/2020