Best Kept (Safety) Secret in Ohio?

Ranzy Brown, Safety and Health Consultant, OSHA On-Site Consultation Program at the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC) recently blogged: “Last month, I had the pleasure of teaching a class called The Best Kept Secret in Ohio at the Ohio Safety Congress & Expo. My presentation let the audience in on this secret: BWC’s OSHA On-Site Consultation Program. Most of the almost 60 people in the room had never heard of us or what we do.

“Basically, all employers covered by OSHA regulations can request an On-Site consultation. The program gives priority to privately-owned smaller businesses, and those in high-hazard industries. Typically, a grant from OSHA funds 90 percent of the program while BWC covers the other 10 percent … This means there is never any charge to use our services.

” … Our consultants point out (these) hazards with the understanding that the employer will abate the serious ones.  Our services are confidential from OSHA, however, if an employer refuses to abate serious hazards, we can refer them for possible enforcement action. While an employer is actively working with OSHA On-Site Consultation, they have “visit in progress” status, which means OSHA cannot open a programmed enforcement inspection.”  4/24/2017

Situs sbobet resmi terpercaya. Daftar situs slot online gacor resmi terbaik. Agen situs judi bola resmi terpercaya. Situs idn poker online resmi. Agen situs idn poker online resmi terpercaya. Situs idn poker terpercaya.

situs idn poker terbesar di Indonesia.

List website idn poker terbaik.

Situs slot terbaru terpercaya

slot hoki gacor

judi bola judi bola online resmi judi bola resmi terpercaya