A Labor Day Salute to Ohio Manufacturers
The economic impact of Ohioans working in manufacturing cannot be stated enough!
- Manufacturing is the largest of the 20 sectors of Ohio’s economy.
- Ohio manufacturing contributes 17% to Ohio GDP.
- Half of all new business startups in Ohio are manufacturers.
- There are more than 14,000 manufacturing firms in Ohio employing more than 700,000 people.
- More than one out of every 10 Ohioans works in manufacturing.
From your OMA staff: Have a safe and enjoyable Labor Day holiday weekend! 9/1/2016