HR Roundup: Without Internal Mobility, Talent Will Walk, Study Says
- According to a new study, employees who aren’t informed about job opportunities within their organization are much more likely to quit.
- OMA Connections Partner Fisher Phillips has published guidance on implementing four-day workweeks and updating job descriptions.
- Fisher Phillips has also published this insight on how employers can prepare for increased strike activity and union organizing.
- OMA Connections Partner CliftonLarsonAllen advises employers to consider new contribution limits, while recognizing DEI strategies when communicating your company’s retirement plan.
- OMA Connections Partner Schneider Downs has published this insight into the federal SECURE 2.0 Act’s “saver’s match.”
- Employers should have already posted the new Equal Employment Opportunity Commission poster (“Know Your Rights”), advises Bricker & Eckler, the OMA’s general counsel.
Meanwhile, Gallup has published its top five pillars for boosting employee mental health. The key to improving mental health among workers is employee engagement, Gallup says. 1/19/2023