HR Roundup: Great Managers’ Most Important Habit
- According to Gallup’s research, 80% of employees who say they have received meaningful feedback from their manager in the past week are fully engaged at work.
- A new survey by Vivian Health finds that manufacturing is among the industries with the most “stress-related absences” over the last 12 months.
- New workplace protections for pregnant and postpartum women took effect this week, as reported by OMA Connections Partners Fisher Phillips and Roetzel.
- Fisher Phillips has published this guidance addressing the evolving legal landscape surrounding workplace relationships, non-disclosure agreements, and arbitration.
- OMA Connections Partner Calfee has published this update on updates to federally required workplace posters.
In other news, 37% of employees placed by staffing agencies nationwide are connected to jobs in the industrial sector, according to a report by OMA Connections Partner Acloché. 6/28/2023