Factors Women Value in a Job (Beyond Competitive Pay)
Based on its research, Gallup reports the following five factors are the most important to women who are considering whether or not to take a job:
- Allows for greater work-life balance and personal well-being;
- Significantly increases my income or improves my benefits;
- Allows me to do what I do best;
- Provides greater stability and job security; and
- The organization is diverse and inclusive of all types of people.
Of these five factors, four are also present in the top five list for men. (Nearly 40% of men cited COVID-19 vaccine policies that “align with my beliefs.”) 3/31/2022