Access OMA-Endorsed Energy Engineering Consulting
Energy technologies and markets are rapidly evolving. Your company can take advantage of opportunities to save energy and money, but:
- Which projects or technologies are right for your business?
- Which projects or decisions will meet your company’s ROI target and sustainability goals?
- Are there incentives that you can access?
- Do your staff members need support in taking next steps?
OMA’s Connections Partner, Go Sustainable Energy LLC, an Ohio energy engineering firm, can help you make decisions and support your staff. Expertise extends to energy efficiency, renewable energy, combined heat & power, peak load management, motors & drives, and many more energy saving projects and technologies. Go Sustainable delivers accurate, unbiased information on a wide range of energy topics.
Go Sustainable can help you determine prudent projects, estimate your return on investment, and qualify your projects for any incentives, saving you time, hassle, and resources. The professional staff can also assist with in-depth studies of your facility’s operations, vet proposed technologies, create strategic energy plans, and maximize the efficiency of new facilities.
More Reasons to Work with OMA
- Expertise in energy — Day in and day out OMA is manufacturers’ voice in energy matters before the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio, the Ohio General Assembly, and other relevant bodies.
- Independent — OMA does not have agreements with specific equipment vendors. We do not make money on any equipment you might purchase and install.
- Cost effective — OMA takes no portion or percentage of any energy savings you might gain.
Contact John Seryak, PE, CEO to get started. Call (614) 268-4263 or email [email protected].