Workers’ Compensation Claims Management Tools for Ohio Manufacturers
The OMA Workers’ Compensation Services Account Managers have compiled these quick-reference documents to support your claims management decisions and processes.
We consider these the top tools necessary to contain the costs of a workplace injury/illness and return your valuable employee safely to work.
- Access Data & Analyses that Support Your Management Decisions
- Investigate Every Incident
- Obtain a Medical Release and Records
- Prepare for an Industrial Commission Hearing
- Use Salary Continuation
- Participate in BWC’s $15,000 Medical-Only Claim Program
- Offer Light Duty to an Injured Worker
- Participate in the BWC Transitional Work Program
- File for Handicap Reimbursement on a Claim
- Negotiate a Lump Sum Settlement for a Claim
- Determine Necessity of an Independent Medical Exam
- Manage Applications for Permanent Partial Disability Awards