Election 2022: Ohio Manufacturers’ Voter Toolkit
Now is the time for the manufacturing community’s voice to be heard.
The results from this year’s election will play a significant role in determining the future business climate in Ohio – and the rest of the nation. At stake is control of the U.S. House and Senate, the Ohio House and Senate, and Ohio’s judicial branch.
To prepare for these important elections, The Ohio Manufacturers’ Association has produced Ohio-specific voter resources. This is where you can find the tools you need to vote – whether early, absentee, or in person. Also available is information about state and federal candidates, OMA policy priorities, and more.
Share these resources. And make your voice heard!
Click here for the OMA’s comprehensive guide to the 2022 election. It features:
- Information about candidates running for Ohio’s statewide offices, the Ohio House and Senate, Ohio’s congressional seats, and key judicial positions;
- Economic profiles and demographics for each legislative district; and
- The OMA’s political index, which sheds light on the relative Republican/Democrat voting strength in each legislative district.
- Why Ohio’s Supreme Court Races Matter (key points for manufacturers) and printable pocket card
- The Manufacturing Voter Center (A one-stop shop for Ohio voters, including voter registration status and information on candidates.)
- Voter Eligibility & Residency Requirements
- Register to Vote (Deadline is Oct. 11.)
- Check Your Voter Registration
- Early Voting (Begins Oct. 12.)
- Request an Absentee Ballot (Requests must be received by Nov. 5 at noon.)
- Polling Places
- Election Day Voting (Polls open from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
- ID Requirements
- View Your Sample Ballot
- Find Your Current State and Federal Elected Officials
Note: The Ohio Secretary of State has created VoteOhio.gov. Ohio manufacturers and their employees are encouraged to visit.
Ohio Manufacturing Matters
Tools to help you communicate with candidates, elected officials, and other important audiences about the importance of Ohio manufacturing to our economy and future prosperity.