Registration Open: OMA’s Ohio Food Manufacturers’ Policy Council
OMA’s Ohio Food Manufacturers’ Policy Council on Tuesday, June 4, in Columbus, is one of the most important public policy events of the year for Ohio’s food and beverage manufacturers.
- Meet the new state directors of Agriculture, Transportation and Ohio EPA.
- Dive deep on the impacts of federal tariffs on Ohio’s food & beverage industries.
- Understand the threats to Ohio’s food & beverage packaging regulations.
- Find out what you can do about Ohio’s plans to regulate manufacturers’ water supply.
- Participate with peers in round table discussions on national trends and Ohio impacts.
Register now to put this on your calendar! There is no charge for this event. Manufacturers only, please. 3/1/2019