- A comprehensive system for managing claims
- Program and discount options that match your company’s circumstances and goals:
- group experience rating
- group retrospective rating
- self-insurance, and more
- Data & analyses that inform and support your many workers’ comp decisions
- Best-in-class resources, including attorneys, independent medical examiners, private investigators, and more
- Preparing for self-insurance when the time is right
We organize your company’s data and create online customized analyses and reports to inform and support your workers’ compensation management decisions.
Log on to My OMA to see these and the many management reports available:
- Key drivers of your rates and premiums
- How much you might save with BWC’s Destination: Excellence programs
- Four-year roster of your claims history
- Your outstanding and unsettled claims
- Status of your claims with handicap action
GET WORKERS’ COMPENSATION TOOLS & GUIDANCE
Most months, there is a one-hour safety webinar with subject matter expertise from OMA Connections Partner, Safex, and others. No charge for OMA members who purchase OMA Workers’ Compensation Services. Most webinars qualify for the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation 2-hour safety training compliance requirement. Sign up for the OMA Safety & Workers’ Compensation Management Community to receive webinar information.
Recorded safety webinars and OMA workers’ compensation management best practice videos. Log in at My OMA.
You’ll receive the information and analyses you need to follow and shape workers’ compensation legislation & regulations and to manage your workers’ compensation program. The Safety & Workers’ Compensation Policy Committee, a feature of the community, meets in-person three times per year and call-in participation is available. We’ll email you safety & workers’ compensation updates and invitations to learning events. Sign up at My OMA.
The OMA Connections Directory connects you with safety & workers’ compensation experts who understand manufacturing.